Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Put Others in Front of You

Throughout the whole book "Why Soccer Matters" by Pele I noticed that when he was young he was very poor and throughout the book when he started to become famous he started giving back. He was truly not only a soccer player but also a fan favorite and a really good guy. I learned from this book that putting others in front of yourself and also thinking about certain decisions before they are made can greatly affect you on the field and off the field. Soccer is a recognized as very sportsmanlike and using this on and off the field can earn you great respect from fans, coaches, and other players. 
I have also learned how to use this as you can see above there is a picture of someone helping someone up off the ground. They can also respect other by kicking the ball out of bounds for injuries so they can get medical attention.

Do you use sportsmanship when you play or do you not care?

1 comments:

  1. Great Point Noah! I have always used sportsmanship through out my life in athletics. Kicking the ball out of bounds to help someone else out is a new way I have not heard of.

    ReplyDelete