Pages

Monday, January 30, 2017

Super easy fruit dip

This fruit dip is extremely easy! I'm pretty sure anyone could make this dip! This dip is great when you're having a party and it's great finger food for a football Sunday! (That's why I made this!).

Ingredients: 
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese 
- 1 8 ounce jar of marshmallow puff

"Blend the ingredients together" (Pg. 40) I decided not to do this because I learned that if you blend the cream cheese by itself first then there will be less bumps in your dip. 

The first step is to whip your cream cheese by itself first until it looks light and fluffy. After it looks completely blended then you can add in the marshmallow puff and beat those together until everything looks blended completely. 
My favorite way to eat this dip is on strawberries it is so good! Thank you for tuning into my blog! Hope you have a great morning, afternoon or evening! 

Now tell me, what is your favorite fruit and would you try this dip on them?
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment