Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

skin care

Skin
               Everyone wants clear and beautiful skin. Some use products to get clear skin and others use illusions that help skin look flawless. I do not have clear nor perfect skin but I do try to use the illusion of makeup to cover up acne and other times I would use skin care products to have decent skin. While reading the book “Face paint the story of makeup” by Lisa Eldridge I read a part where the author was taking about how some products in lotions are better to use, “As women sought to appear to have perfect skin while using less makeup, skin-lightening skin-care and ingestible become popular. Lotions and potions containing hydrochloric acid (muriatic acid), ammonium, hydrogen peroxide, arsenic, and mercury compounds were all the rage for their freckle- and pigmentation- fading properties. Knowing this, I sought out to find some acne based products for my skin and order to “appear to have perfect skin.”
               I went to Ulta and asked for some acne-based products for my skin specifically that had the ingredients recommended. The woman there recommended that I get the Mario Badescu skin care line and me being me I bought it right there and then.
               Using the product for a week or two and I saw more improvements in my skin and I ended up using less makeup and embracing the skin that I have.

               My question for you people is what types of products do you use for your skin and have you seen any results in using them?

2 comments:

  1. For my skin I use a Neutrogena face wash and an Up and Up face lotion which is very good. Also, my foundation fights acne as well. My questions are, is the product oily or smooth? What was the price of the product? Would you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question, if I were to use good skin products and still had bad skin would I need to investing in better quality makeup and would that help my skin more?

    ReplyDelete