Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Nature Photography

Hello again, this is my second post for today, this time on nature photography. I got some good shots I think you guys will enjoy while I was walking on the Soos Creek Trail I mentioned in my last post.

So the first photo I have here is a close up of some moss on a fence post.
Closeup of white-ish moss on a post.
I really liked this picture. Something about the moss up close and the huge difference in depth really makes it look good in my opinion.

This next picture is another closeup of moss but this time it's on the side of a tree.

Moss on the side of a tree I saw.

I think I like this picture for the same reason as the other picture, but also because of the amount of color in the moss, along with the contrast between the grayness of the tree and the yellow-green of the moss. Onto the next picture, this time it's not just a picture of moss I swear.



I thought this picture was pretty good but the I don't like the amount of blur in this. Too bad this was the only tree picture I got. Regardless, I think the contrast of the gray sky and green trees looks pretty alright.

I'll leave this last post with the question of what is your favorite angle to take pictures from: below, on the same level, or from above the subject?


0 comments:

Post a Comment