Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2017

List Done With a Dictionary in Python

In the book Python Crash Course I learned how to use dictionaries in Python and apply it to lists. It explains this on page 96, Dictionaries are a collection of pairs, the first part of the pair is a name while the second part is the value the name is associated with (Matthes 96). This taught me how to utilize other methods to create lists which helps me diversify how I program in Python.
I also learned how to add new pairs to dictionaries after making it. It also explains this on page 97, "To add a new key-value pair, you would give the name of the dictionary followed by the new key in square brackets along with the new value" (Matthes 97). This taught me how to improve upon dictionaries which helps me improve at programming in Python.
What program should I do next in Python?

Matthes, Eric. Python Crash Course: A Hands-on, Project-based Introduction to Programming. San Francisco: No Starch Press, 2016. Print.

0 comments:

Post a Comment