Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Lists Done With Functions in Python

In the book Python Crash Course I learned how to use functions in Python and implement them into lists. It explains this on page 134, "When you want to perform a particular task that you've defined in a function you call the name of the function responsible for it." (Matthes 134). This taught me how to use functions in Python which simplifies my code to be more clean.
I also learned how to format my text with functions. This is explained on page 141, Functions can store values and format them to be more neat (Matthes 141). This taught me how to change format values I already have with a function which diversifies what I can do in Python.
How would you create your lists in Python?

Matthes, Eric. Python Crash Course: A Hands-on, Project-based Introduction to Programming. San Francisco: No Starch Press, 2016. Print.

0 comments:

Post a Comment