Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Double Braided Bun

Hello blog readers! I hope you all are having a great day. My blog post are going to be on different hairstyles. If you’re getting bored of your same old hair styles every day, my blog post’s will give you great and simple ideas to help change up your look. The look I did today is the Double braided bun, as the name suggests its simply just two regular three stranded braids wrapped up into an elegant bun. This style is great for when you slept in through your alarm and you need something to do with your hair that’s easy and quick. The book said “Dampening your hair with a spritz of water will make your hair more manageable, and make the braid look sleeker, and help prevent the braid from falling out” (Coefield 10). I took that tip and used it when I did the double braided bun, it made the bun look more put together and not frizzy, after reading that I really took that into consideration and use this trick almost every time I braid my hair. The only materials the book said you need is a pony tail and bobby pins (Coefield 57). I also suggest that if your bun falls out easily, to use another pony tail to make the bun tighter.

Here’s the steps the book gave me:


step one
step two
step three
Step four


And here’s my before and after pictures


Question: What do you guys think about this hair style? Have you done it before? If so do you have any suggestions? If no, do you think your ever going to use this hair style?

Citation: Coefield, Sasha. DIY Braids: From Crowns to Fishtails, Easy, Step-by-step Hair Braiding Instructions. Avon, MA: Adams Media, 2014. Print

0 comments:

Post a Comment