Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

My Adventures in Cooking: Ben Victoria

I am going to go on an adventure, and you guys are coming with me! we're going to dive deep in the cooking book "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives" by Guy Fieri with Ann Volkwein. we will be testing out lots of different recipes from the book and I will serve it to my family and see how they like it.

Cooking is one of my least favorite things to do, and that's why I thought that I'd do cooking for this blog. my thoughts were, if I did a project on cooking then I would start to like it better and it would then become a good life skill for me when I'm older.  

All of my post's will have pictures of what recipe I am making, then pictures of the ingredients, and also a step by step in detail instructions on how you're supposed to make it. then i will show the final product and a solid picture of me enjoying my meal.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun, I cant wait to see what recipes your going to make. Got any in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am actually going to be switching blog topics because the ingredients in this book are to remote, and i don't have access to all of them. but my next blog is going to be on Paper Airplanes

    ReplyDelete