Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Eyeshadow

Everyone has a hobby. my hobby is that I like to do my makeup. If you think about it, doing your makeup  is like creating art on a canvas. sometimes I would like to consider that my face is like a canvas. I would pretend that my foundation and powder were the  base of my canvas and the colors that I would add to my cheeks and eyes are the real art that I was creating.

For the look I was going for I started to gather all of my materials that I needed to create the  look that I was going for. In the book Face paint the story of makeup by Lisa Eldridge it states that " Max Factor introduced his color Harmony principle in 1918, stating that blondes, brunettes, brownettes, and redheads all required different colors to look best." (Eldridge 130).  So, while gathering my materials that I needed which included the Morphe 350 pallet, Morphe brushes R42 and R39 and a primer,while doing so,  I looked over the pallet to choose colors that would best suit my brown eyes.

First I started off by priming my eyelids and getting a pale peach color and adding it the the crease of my eyelids  and blending it out while making sure that I blend it in a motion that includes the Eyeshadow to go above my crease. Next, I took an orange colored Eyeshadow and added that on top of the original Eyeshadow and I made sure to blend it so it does not have any harsh lines. Then. I added a white Eyeshadow to the middle lid and inner lid. I made sure to pat it on with the R42 brush and then later blend it with the R39 brush so it all looks blended and the colors corresponds with each other. Lastly I added a sparkly Eyeshadow the the inner eye and the just below my brow bone.

we all do our makeup differently so my question to you guys is...
what do you do differently then me?
do you like to do natural looks or more dramatic?
what types of colors do you use that you found best suites your eye color?










1 comments:

  1. Tatitana, this makeup look is beautiful, especially on your skin tone! I think that you could have done some super dramatic eyeliner and that would have put it really over the top! I have a question though, what eyeshadow palette did you use?

    ReplyDelete