Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2016

More in Depth Lists in Python

I learned how to develop my lists even more and make them more in depth. In the book Python Crash Course it showed me how to use if statements, on page 76 it said, You can change specific elements by using an if statement. (Matthes 76). This taught me how to change specific elements in a list to be more in depth and precise which leads to me being better at programming in the Python language.
Another thing the book showed me how to do was display user input, on page 118 it said, "The input() function pauses your program and waits for the user to enter some text. Once Python receives the user's input, it stores it in a variable to make it convenient for you to work with." (Matthes 118). This taught me how to implement code that can interact with the user which helps me become better at programming in the Python language because interactive programs are very useful.
What types of programs do you think are most useful?

Matthes, Eric. Python Crash Course: A Hands-on, Project-based Introduction to Programming. San Francisco: No Starch Press, 2016. Print.

0 comments:

Post a Comment