Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Performance Oriented

What way is there that makes a person better, well Brian Billick explains performance oriented, where a person creates steps to have success for a vision they have . This is needing dedication and the grand plan for success.

I relate to this by how I am starting at center and I have to follow a step process to be successful. I have to notice whether or not the linebacker is blitzing, or if the tackle is shaded to the right or to the left, but the most important part is having to snap the ball and block at the same time. This whole step process is important so I can block for the QB or the RB.

If you play football or any other sport, what I your step process at your position to be successful?
Posted 1/26 January 26th

Citation: Billick, Brian. Competitive Leadership Twelve Prinicples For Success. N.p.: n.p., n.d. Print.                        

0 comments:

Post a Comment