Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

C++ Programming Language

After managing to effectively use and distribute data, I decided to work on to vectors to further my work off what I was doing!

So once I decided to work on building vectors I had to really find out how? So I wanted to work on how to move data. I wanted to do this because I want to create a structure so I can move data easily.

Vectors are a huge part to C++. They help everything know where to go and how it can be applied in other parts of the program. Vectors are vital to the structure of all complex programs(Strostrup, 66). "Vectors are essential to moving classes and connecting a whole multitude of functions in C++. They are hugely essential in creating programs that can like other files." (Strostrup, 234).


So now that I created that, what should I do on my last structure? Do you think I should implement a different kind of vectors.
 Any ideas? Thank you in advance!!

Stroustrup, Bjarne. The C++ Programming Language. 4th ed. Upper Saddle River: 
     Addison-Wesley, 2013. Print.


0 comments:

Post a Comment