Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

C++ Programming

Lastly I decided to work on the last part of every function in C++. The destructor. I saved this for last as quite simply it has the coolest name out of the bunch. This is important as it saves me a lot of steps in getting rid of unneeded data.

So I decided to build a program that is very simple to practice this very complicated concept.

So I further looked into destructors. Destructors are pieces at the end of the function that automatically run without being called. (Strostrup, 56) Also, "Destructors are always run so they are the most effective of all the data types."(Strostrup,256). So I used this to make a destructor at a program that does quick calculations primarily for Windows XP.


So what do you guys think at the end of this journey? Which programs should I make and will you guys consider ever using programming in your later lives? Once again thank you for reading and good bye!
Stroustrup, Bjarne. The C++ Programming Language. 4th ed. Upper Saddle River: 
     Addison-Wesley, 2013. Print.




0 comments:

Post a Comment