Pages

Friday, January 26, 2018

How to be Better at Basketball : Passing

How to be Better at Basketball 
Passing

"When passing you have to be fast,accurate and consistent"( James Wilson 34). It is important for players to analyze the situation and know what type of pass you should make to your teammate. The type of passes James Wilson covers in his book are :


Bounce Pass , Lob Pass , Chest Pass , Overhead Pass .



Seen here is myself passing the ball to Cerina , with a Overhead/Lob Pass. We use this type of pass during a play called "Line". Best used if the defender is shorter than Cerina. 

Questions ;
Are there any tips you for me on my passing
Are there any passes I missed you think I should Include ?



1 comments:

  1. How do you determine what type of pass you are going to do, so it successfully reaches your teammate?

    ReplyDelete