Pages

Monday, January 29, 2018

Blueberry Cake



                                                          Blueberry Cake

Now this is an al-time favorite of mine. You can make this at any point whether it be for pleasure, family event/gathering, or even a party.

I would have made the mixture into cupcakes but since that would have taken longer, I decided to make it into a cake. The recipe came from a website that I found as I was looking for a recipe for dinner. I saved the page and remembered it a few days ago. Since I had also made the brownies for my mom and brother, I had decided to make a something for my dad when he goes to work. I decided on doing the blueberry mixture recipe.

Recipe:
- blueberries (frozen)
- 1 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of butter
- 3 eggs
- cake mix

First of all you preheat the oven to 325 degrees if you have a dark pan. if you have a light pan then you preheat it to 350 degrees. You grease the pan so it wont stick to it. You put the cake mix, water , butter, and eggs into a mixing bowl and mix all of it together. You put the blueberries in a bowl and heat them for around 25-30 seconds. After you heat the blueberries and the mix is done you add the blueberries to the mixture. Be very careful because you don't want your cake mix to turn blue/purple.

After you're done, then you put it in the oven for about 30 minutes. Now be careful because you don't want your cake to stick to the pan. Wait for around 10 minutes so it cools. After its finished cooling off, put it on a pretty table center and let your family or guests start to enjoy it.









Now here are some questions I hope you van answer:
What would have been better to use, frozen blueberries or fresh blueberries? Would the cake have turned out differently?


Sources: 
"Betty Crocker Supermoist Cake Mix, Butter Recipe Yellow, 15.25 oz." Walmart,
     www.walmart.com/ip/
     Betty-Crocker-Supermoist-Cake-Mix-Butter-Recipe-Yellow-15-25-oz/20511486.
     Accessed 29 Jan. 2018.

"Cake Mix Blueberry Muffins Recipe." Six Sisters' Stuff, 14 Mar. 2012,
     www.sixsistersstuff.com/recipe/2012/03/cake-mix-blueberry-muffins-recipe/.
     Accessed 29 Jan. 2018.

0 comments:

Post a Comment