Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Coincido

I didn't touch your card but I still found it.


This time, I'm doing  trick called Coincido. A lot of tricks that have the magician not touch the card involve counting. This trick isn't different, but this time, the Spectator sets up the cards for me.

The trick with this performance was how the deck was before the trick started. A 7, 9, 6, and  a 10 are placed on the top of the deck. This makes the 4 lucky cards before the reveal always add up to 32 (fulves 40).  "Numbers are destiny" (fulves 40) is what the author says you should explain in this trick. I used an example of using numbers to illustrate that sentence. This trick was easy to learn, Only took me about 30 minutes to  figure it out. Shooting it was a whole other story.

For my second to last trick, this was another No-Clue discovery trick.

What is my last magic trick you ask?

Boom, Now all my shirts and jackets in my magic blogs are black. 

Now that my blogs are over, will you miss the magic in your life? I do recommend Karl Fulves to you guys, it has a wide range of tricks in it although sometimes a little hard to understand. Thank you guys for watching, reading, and commenting on my blogs!

Do you thing working as a magician would be hard? Should I definitely not give up on my education to do magic tricks around the world?

Citation: Fulves, Karl. Self-Working Close-up Card Magic: 56 Foolproof Tricks. Dover Publications, 1995.

0 comments:

Post a Comment