Pages

Saturday, January 27, 2018

A Card is Found

I Must Really Like Finding Cards



Guys, I found your card again. I'm sorry, I don't try to, I just can't stop myself.



This is the Trick called A Card is Found. It's another trick that uses counting to figure out a card. Much like my last trick, knowing the numbers helps the trick go smoothly. But it's not that hard. 

Since this is such a baffling trick, the book says, "Do it once and don't repeat it, because it is a beautifully concealed swindle" (Fulves 46). The counting is secret. while making sure the cards are shuffled, note the top nd bottom cards (fulves 46). Then you add both those cards together. that's most of the counting.

Once again, the magician finds your card. Thanks For watching!

would you rather do card tricks or other kinds of magic tricks?

Citation: Fulves, Karl. Self-Working Close-up Card Magic: 56 Foolproof Tricks. Dover Publications, 1995.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of magic tricks and I always wondered how the magician was about to give the illusion of magic. Your demonstration showed me that it isn't really that hard and even I could do it. But I wonder how long it took you to master it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took my like an hour or less to learn how to do it. A lot of magic tricks aren't that hard to learn, but a lot of fun do perform or watch.

    ReplyDelete