Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2018

How to do a Soccer move- Nutmeg "Meg"

Welcome back.Yes this move is actually called Nutmeg. No it has nothing to do with the seasoning. To some people they don't think this is a challenging soccer move but in my opinion  this move is something that takes patience but can help you out and you can completely embarrass your defender. Recently in one of my games, i was passed a ball and my defender came right up on me and i meged her. The ball went right in between her legs and was passed perfectly to my teammate who ended up scoring. The best part was the roar of the crowd and how shocked everyone was.

STEPS

Step 1) You need to judge how much space is in between your defenders legs.
Step 2) Stand face to face with your defender with the ball in front of you.
Step 3)  Kick the ball in between the defenders legs, you are aiming for space in between the defenders legs.
Step 4) Follow the ball, to have the move be complete you need to run around the defender and get the ball.



Tips 
There is only one main tip i can give you for this move and it is to keep practicing. The move doesn't just come easy to someone you need to work hard and practice makes perfect.


My question is, what is something that took you a while to learn?

2 comments:

  1. Great post Hannah! I think the tips will really help beginners to the sport learn easily. Me being a basketball player, these tips aid me as well as it'll be easier for me to dribble between a defender's legs if I would ever need to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tufan for the nice comment and replying to my question. Im glad you could recognize a comparison between two different sports really cool. Thank you for the nice words.

      Hannah Jensen

      Delete