Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2018

How to do a Soccer Move- The Pull back

Hey Everyone for this Post I am Going to tell you how to do The easiest move out there in the soccer world. The Pull back. This move is such a quick move and can get you out of any situation if needed. This simple move has been done and perfected thousands of times. This move Came before the scissor and way before the rainbow. I myself use this move Every time I play soccer.

STEPS 
Step 1) Bring your dominant foot up acting like you will pass or shoot the ball.
Step 2) Stop the ball with the sole of your foot and plant your non dominant foot next to the ball
Step 3) Drag the ball away and behind you
Step 4) Change directions
Step 5) Accelerate in the new direction you are going




TIPS 
Personally in my experience the biggest key to perfecting the move is to change speed once you finish the move.. You need to do this so you beat your defender if they are still near you.

Something also important is Sell the fake. Meaning you truly need to look like you are going to pass the ball and or If you were in front of the goal look like you are going to shoot it. (Jaron Bonds)



A question I have is What in your life is something easy for you to do?

2 comments:

  1. Hannah, your post very interesting to me because I love to play soccer! I like how you listed the steps required to preform the move. Personally, this is my favorite skill move to preform when I play, I agree that changing speed and exploding out of the pullback makes it much more effective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Mason. It is nice to hear that someone else enjoys the pull back as much as me. And i'm glad to hear it from the perspective of another Soccer player. Also I am thrilled my Tips and steps helped you out.

      Thank you
      Hannah Jensen

      Delete