Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Cornish Game Hens in Chianti Sauce

I decided to make Cornish Hens for my blog post today. I started out by washing the hens thoroughly to make sure that there was no feathers left on the birds. Then after cleaning the birds I stuffed them with lemons and garlic.
The I made the sauce for that was for covering the hens with. After I had stuffed all the hens I then poured the previously mentioned sauce with chianti and other ingredients and poured it over top of the hens.
The I placed them in the oven to bake for about 30-45 minutes. After that they were ready to be served and eaten.
If you want to try a recipe like this the then you will need four hens in order to serve four people. My question for you today would be is if you make this yourself and if not what else and why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment