Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Calm Down Stroll

Marley is a yellow Labrador Retriever who is impossible to train. In Marley and Me, by John Grogan, gives some tips on how they were able to take care of their impossible puppy. This puppy was found in a shelter home when Grogan's wife wanted something to take care of and start their family with, but when the dog in non-trainable they made sacrifices to him down. One of these ways was taking him on a long walk and exercise so Marley had a way to decrease his energy


Picture from movie Marley and Me of John Grogan and his wife taking their dog Marley for a walk
My dog, Cassie, is very similar to Marley. The only difference is Cassie is 14 years old but still has a lot of energy. sometimes to help her sleep we take her on long walks at night or in the morning so she can fall asleep for the day when were at work, and at night. This is one of the most healthy ways to keep a dog alive for a long time. I took my dog out for a walk around my neighbor hood before we put her to bed.


Me and My dog, Cassie, taking a stroll around the neighbor hood
Because of my dogs age she gets really tiered really fast. When she gets tiered she will lye down anywhere she finds convenient to her at the time. Some times she will just fall asleep next to her family if were willing to be quiet for her; sometimes that doesn't happen so she will fall asleep away from us. Her favorite spot is under the piano in the living room or next to my parents bed upstairs.

Cassie all calm and sleeping next to her family doing homework



















2 comments:

  1. Adorable dog - I love labs. Remember to write a discussion question with every post in order to evoke discussion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs. Robison, I'll make sure I tell her you said that. Thank you for the tip about my blog ill be sure to use this next time

      Delete