Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2017

A Guide to Getting a Glamorous Makeup Look

Hey Guys, its Janell. In this blog I am going to be talking about how to get the perfect makeup look you want for a fancy occasion, a regular day at school, etc. You don't need to be experienced in the makeup industry to have the perfect makeup look, it takes time and practice. Before you try and just go for it, you should probably do some research on what you are looking for. A good tip would to be to get a book on makeup. I personally have a book on how to get the best makeup look. This book is called Glamorous by Gary Cockerill. Books are a great way to learn something new. Videos are also a great way to help with makeup tips because you get to see the process of the makeup look and the full tutorial. You don't have to be a professional makeup artist to be able to do a fancy makeup look, it just takes practice and you will soon get the look you are hoping for. For this blog, I will be sharing helpful tips to get started with your look.The first helpful tip is to keep your skin healthy. Drink lots of water. Water can help keep your skin looking clear and smooth. "By Drinking at least eight glasses of water a day. Avoid sugary drinks or anything containing additives" (25, Cockerill). Also moisturizing helps keep the skin from becoming dry and oily.  Making sure your skin is healthy is important. When your skin is healthy, it makes your makeup look even better. If you keep reading my new blogs, then you will soon be able to get the right makeup look you want by taking my tips and trying them on your own!


4 comments:

  1. Don't forget to include an MLA formatted citation and open-ended discussion question with every post that you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tips on skin care are very helpful! Sometimes makeup is not always great for the skin, but from the quote you used I now know how important it is to always drink water. I always make sure my skin is clear before applying makeup. What type of pre-makeup routine would be good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog girl, I always like to wash my face completely before applying any makeup. It always makes my skin look and feel healthy.

      Delete
  3. going off of Chloe's comment, do you just wash it with water or do you have a face wash you use?

    ReplyDelete