Pages

Friday, December 1, 2017


My first post is going to be about the blending of eyeshadow. I will be giving you steps that go with the picture below;
1.     I used a subtle brown color from the Huda beauty pallet to cover my model’s eyelid and halfway to her brow
2.     Over that I put a single mac color directly on the eyelid
3.     I then took a blending brush and blended the two colors together so you couldn’t see where they began and ended
4.     After, I put a single mac brand holographic color on the darkest part of her eyelid
5.     To finish I added clear lip gloss (applied with a small beauty blender) on her eyelid to give a glossy, wet finish
6.     Add fake eyelashes (optional)
Cflowermakeup said on her eyeshadow blending 101 tutorial, you need to make sure you have a base so the main color pops more. And, that’s why you always need to put a light brown or pink as the base of your eyeshadow to have a more pigmented look. Also, to make sure your makeup is always on point, you must make the small investment of buying an eyeshadow blending brush (can be purchased at any place makeup is sold, even drugstores). When you blend you should start at the lightest point of color and work your way to the darkest, making sure you can’t tell where the colors start and finishes, almost like Ombre.
For more details or questions comment below😊


2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to include an open-ended discussion question as part of your post. :) Nice work on the eyeshadow work in the image.

    ReplyDelete