Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Chocolate Chips: It's good enough

My time in the kitchen has come to a close. I learned a lot and I didn't burn down the house. I decided to make chocolate chip cookies as my farewell and i think they turned out okay. Following from the recipe I used "1/2 cup of shortening and 1/2 cup of butter" (Darling 109) start the process of making the cookies. Next, I stirred in flour, sugar, packed brown sugar, vanilla, and chocolate chips (Darling 109). I then put it in the oven which I set at 375 and I left them in there for 8 minutes. After they cooled I tried them and they tasted good. I was surprised they were so good considering they had shortening in it.

How chocolate filled so you like your cookies? What are your favorite types of cookies?

 Darling, Jennifer. Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book. Des Moines, IA: Meredith, 1989. Print.

0 comments:

Post a Comment